6.03.2004

so many good posts this evening.

To start with, Emily has a post about ocks. I know exactly what she's talking about. well, probably not exactly, but the idea of organizing something (in my case, facing) instead of dealing with people, and the money... yeah. I would enjoy it, if I ever got the chance to do it!

Next comes Jeri. Jeri won't tell us what exactly she's strugging with, but I love her trip to New York. I wish I could go. I wish I wasn't stuck here in afe. I want to run away, but I can't.

Over at One Good Thing, flea recalls a night of drug use. And as I have always been one to live vicariously through other people's drug use, I was pleased to read her tale.

And finally, tequila mockingbird has a story about a friend that made me well up, inside.

I got my bike back, my three speed is forever cursed to be a one-speed. But I rode it for the first time in years, and I think it will be able to satisfy that "need for speed" that I can't get through running. I also bought Alias, the first season from Target. In the second episode, Sydney goes to Moscow, but in the pilot, she goes to Egypt. Hmm... (that's part of my internal "russian vs arabic" for anyone that didn't catch it).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home