4.17.2004

post-Guster Concert

So Guster totally gave a great concert tonight. Afterwards, my feet and back hurt (y menya bolyat nogi i spina) but I wanted to run down to the basement and get Reese's cups from the vending machine and ice from the ice machine. --You don't want to wait for the ice to melt though, because the machine is in the laundry room, so the water tastes like laundry-- I grab my cup and $0.55 and head down. When I got to first floor, I remembered that they were selling cookies, and I thought that if they had anything good, I just might get that. I'm all for supporting the little people, or something. But I wasn't impressed so I went down to the basement and realized that Reese's are $0.60 not $0.55, because Dr. Pepper is obviously $0.55. So I ended up getting cookies from whatever organization was selling it, because there was no way I was going to make another trip for a nickle. Then when I got upstairs I realized I hadn't picked up my ice. What a night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home