4.29.2004

zach

So, I have this friend and I really want to change the "status of our relationship" meaning I want to drop him but I don't know how. I've known him for about three years or so, but we only see each other about three times a year and then he refuses to talk. and it's retarded because most of the "talking" we do is online, when he has no talking skills. here is a typical conversation:
Z: Hi dana!
d: hi zach*
Z: How are you?
d: fine.
(five minutes pass)
Z: I'm good.
Z: What are you doing?
d: good.
d: I'm blogging.
(ten minutes pass)
Z: I can't think of anything to say.
Z: I hate that I can't ever talk to you.
d: i'm sorry.
(at least five more minutes)
Z: well, i'm going to go because i don't have any thing else to say and i know that bothers you.
d: Okay, bye zach.
*zach goes away*


Okay, maybe i'm being a bitch because I'm not helping him out, but seriously. When the conversation level stays this way for the entire time you've known someone, something isn't right.

any suggestions for saying "I don't even want to be friends"

*name changed, kinda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home