8.29.2004

yo

i'm back at school. new dorm.
my theme for the semester: "She refused to believe things could be the same in different places, and since what had gone before was so bad, what was to come must certainly be better." ~Gustave Flaubert, Madame Bovary

i'm pretty sure that the rest of the book goes on to prove that she's stupid for thinking/saying that. but i didn't get that far, so we're not going to acknowledge that. (double points for spelling acknowledge right on the first try.)

i'm going to slow my running program down and repeat week two next week, instead of trying to fartlek for 40 min. totally not ready for that.

i've got most of my stuff in place in my room (although my roommate would probably beg to differ on that one. i totally pimped my bed. new schedule all pretty on my computer, once i know when my fourth russian class is, i'll add that and print. i have mastered the excel. or making the excel schedule look pretty

also, I LOVE GRIM. absolutely love it. i was walking back to the dorm, and i was thinking about how i should just go to the lounge and knit for a whild to chill. and i walk in, and like it's filled with people crocheting. this place ROCKS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home