10.05.2004

"everyting gonna be a-right"

(gotta love the robert nesta marley)

mmmm hungry. and sleepy. slept through my 7:30 yesterday, can't tomorrow. lots of work to do tonight. russian russian russian! some algebra and philosophy. too much republic to read (books II -IV). and to find a thesis for my topic. i'm starting to wonder about my topic... anyway i should really re-read protagorus and crito along with book I of the republic. not to mention that my computer... my poor poor compter. it's physically falling appart. i swear the screen is trying to jump off the rest of it, so i'm on a school computer untill i can figure out what to do about it. i might just have to wait until the 15th when i go back home. sad, sad times. and i wasn't even mean to it! *sigh* life is looking up though. i'm busy as "all get out" but yeah. i believe i can do it right now.

my friends here have told me that if i had a tagline it would be "i should be doing russian" so true. because i always should be. so, i'm off to do that and philosophy and maybe look at some math and rural america.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home