12.04.2004

i think i should buy a bandana.

the other day i couldn't find my green scarf, so i took the brown one that my mom gave me. It's one of those knitted in a circle super strechy ones. when i got to my philosophy class, i was standing around a bit because i was early. debbie, whom i always sit next to was there. She asked me "is that one of those scarves that you can do like a thousand things with?" and i'm like "i guess" and then i put my head into it and pull it around my face. "sometimes i like to pretend that i'm muslim"

and it's true. i do like to wrap things around my hair and pretend for a moment. and i thought it was a recent thing, but tonight i remembered that when i was little i used to take white petticoat and wrap it around my hair and pretend i was a catholic nun after church (i am not, nor have ever been, catholic) so i think i just have a thing about hair coverings.

ps. i put mozilla's firefox on two friends' computers today. this makes me happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home