12.16.2004

math and grading

Okay, I just don't understand math tests here. Seriously. I had a 70% average before my calc final and afterwards I was talking to another girl in the class (a girl who spent much more time with the professor than I did) and she said "Oh, I bet you'll get a B" and I'm like "WTF, mate?^^" and the same is for Algebra. He says "I hope to be able to put A's and B's for everyone on the grade sheet" when four people in the class got above a 30/45 on the second test. I don't understant why professors don't just write a test so that people that are going to get a B get an 80-89% on. What's with making us feel like shit? also, what's with writing "This page is disturibing..." on my test? Seriously. I hate Truman.

Paper time. Yay Plato & Hesiod.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home