3.10.2005

meme

okay, so, i think the deal is someone asked me five questions that i answered, now i'm offering five people the chance to be interviewed with five personalized questions.

my questions are from kelbe.

1) What made you get into your current fields of study?
The Middle East & Math History? (more generally Mathematics and Philosophy/Religion) Hm... I was really good at math in high school, and with a math degree you don't have to write any papers generally, so that's what pulled me in. I'm not sure what made me stay, except that I'm still interested in it, but it's hard! and with philosophy/religion i have to write papers. As for philosophy and religion, i think that discovering other cultures through their religion is very interesting. I also find what other people believe to be very intriguing.

2) Describe your ideal sandwich.
ooh. this one is easy! Croissant with smoked turkey and cheddar. mmm, so tasty. (i had two today, one for lunch and one for dinner)

3) If you would only watch one DVD for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
um, i'm gonna cheat on this one. I think I would compile stuff from the internet and burn it, stuff like rejected and "save the pinatas" and the german safety video, etc.

4) If money and time were no object, what would you do?
learn arabic and run a marathon

5) What will you be doing for Pi Day (March 14)?
well, it's the middle of spring break, so i'm hoping to be resting it up. Although the math clubs are celebrating "pi day observed" since it is in the middle of break. watching the movie pi, i think, not sure what else.

Thanks, kelbe! comment if you want to be interviewed.

1 Comments:

At 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i want to be interviewed!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home