4.17.2004

link dump

I need to dispose of some links. I've been building them up for a while. This past week I haven't done any work and that's given me quite a bit of spare time to accumulate worthless links.

Subservient Chicken This site was created by Burger King crazy weird, man. Crazy weird. Tell the chicken what to do. Hm... bk. beak? haha, It's late and my russian professor always says "it's the consonants that give the word the meaning, not the vowels" whatever.

drive thru records roommate amelia gave me this site, I downloaded the hellogoodbye album. I haven't listened to it yet.

emo art This link was written on some random peice of paper tacked onto a bulletin board, so Sandy went there, and I thought a few of the cartoons were funny, however I find that there really isn't that much and it's not as funny the second time around.

fifty word fiction I know I took this from a blog, but I couldn't for the life of me tell you who it was. I'm pretty sure it was someone I found on the recently updated blogs list. or from somewhere else. Anyway, apparently the only way I like to read is online reading, but I really do enjoy that. Enjoy these short stories.

RED MEAT It's a comic, a comic that is good at offending. So, take it with that warning. I'm going to have to add this to my check regularly list, because I do think it's funny.

Songs To Wear Pants To OH.MY.GOD. I <3 this site. Very funny, short songs. Pretty new, I'm hopeful it stays around and good.

The Writing On the Stall A website of a janitor and the grafitti he encounters on bathroom stalls. Also, submissions from readers. Much of it is high quality.

Engrish.com This is the classic Engrish site. Where people submit photos of signs they see in other countries, in battered English.

If I don't give a site or person, it's because I truely don't remember where I got the link, some come from way back in my brain, and others... well I haven't actually done any work in the past week, I'm blaming brain rot and all that jazz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home