7.05.2004

"do you have a customer cash card"?

oh wait, i guess that should be "Do you have a CU$TOMER CA$H card?" although it could be worse, i suppose -- "Do you have a KU$TOMER KA$H card?" or something equally horendous.

Hm... So I think I should write something before i head out for the weekend. um... middle of the week. whatever. I'm off for three days and no matter which three days of the week those days off are, they are my weekend. I'm headed up to KC tomorrow, to see an old roommate, then we're going to a wedding. Lots-o-fun. I have to drive up there which i'm not exactly looking forward to, i'm not really a fan of driving, but it should give me some time to think about what i would need to run away.

I got to play "carry out" today for the last hour of work, which was a relief, because i didn't have to deal with people as much.

oh, i went wandering there for a minute. and lastly, before i sign off, a link, that goes well with reading lolita in tehran. Blogging gives Iranian Women A Voice

if you have no interest in the middle east, you'll either have to forgive me or move on. I'm not making you decide now though.

out.
~dana.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home