8.31.2004

russian and two days of classes.

So, for like five hours today I was totally convinced that I was going to drop russian. Like I was waiting for 3:00 so I could be out of class and with my acadmic advisor to drop the crap out of russian. then about four o clock came. and i was like "let us see how this 'drill session' goes" if it was bad, i'd drop. if it were fine... there's no fucking way it's going to be fine. i'm going to have the russian scared out of me by a native speaker!

and then i was like. NO. I surivived a year of this russian thing. I can do it again. I really fucking want that BA philosophy/religion. really want it. ochen' khoshesh'. So five o clock came around and i was like "I'm not dropping russian." and my roommate laughed. So be it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home