12.28.2004

grades.

um. okay. so i got my grades. i got a D in my calc class. i don't want to say my parents are going to kill me, but they are going to be dissappointed. and i think it would be easier on me if they did just finish me off. it's not like the rest of my classes even make up for it. C's yeah.

i need to decide what i'm going to do next semester. i don't really want to take the second semester of a course that i got a c in. well, i do with russian, but not with algebra. so, do i retake calc or should i put that off a semester and take ode's?

1 Comments:

At 2:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, retake it next semester if you're ever going to retake it. It'll be easier the second time around, especially since it'll be SOMEWHAT fresh in your head.

Especially if you need it as a prerequisite for other classes. I believe you need a C or better to have the class be used as a prereq.

my .02

P.S. Cheer up. Trust me, things could always be worse.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home