2.09.2005

a dream is a wish your heart makes.

i was in my room. other people were in my room. studying. like it was the lounge. i walk out the door and over to the kitchen where rosie was decorating a cake for her ex-roommate's birthday. a picture of the little mermaid was on the right side and i suggested she put cindrella on the left. "a dream is a wish your heart makes," i said. "oh! that's perfect then!"~ she replied. i don't know why it was perfect. but the picture wasn't turning out perfectly so i went to get the white out. which was black. after we applied it to the cake, i got the urge to check and see whether it was toxic or non. because we were putting this on food. rosie had left the room by this point and i was freaking out. i couldn't find the "nontoxic label" and decided to go hide the bottle in my room. so i go back over there. people are on their knees doing homework on my bed like i used to do at real home. I go to the door, and look at the handle, there is no key hole or way to lock it. everyone in the room is asking me if they're bothering me, being in my room and all. and i'm thinking "YES!" but i say "no, it's okay" because i know they don't have a lounge to go to. so i try to lock myself in my closet to change. which, mind you is a really sweet closet, walk-in and has a light and everything, but i'm still like "wtf, mate ^^ ?"

i guess that's what i get when i go to sleep saying "i hope i dream tonight" and then don't get up when my alarm goes off the first time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home