4.18.2004

music

So, last night's Guster concert really made me want to see Blue October and Skillet in concert. I've loved Skillet since my pre-Academy days. Today, I ended up buying the new Skillet cd, Collide and I decided to check out their website. But first I went by Blue October's site to see if they were coming by my way anytime soon. I really didn't think they would, but they are! May 13, May 14 in St. Louis and KC, respectively. That's right after finals. It would be the perfect way to relax. Perfect. Also, Skillet's going mainstream. (now say that last sentence nearly hyperventalating with enthusiasm and fear.) It also makes me really happy that Skillet's linking to relevant magazine

Everything's gonna crash and break, gonna be your savior.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home