7.09.2004

wow, i need to sleep.

"Oh they're talking about the oil used to fry. Apparently it's got a lot of fat in it"
i love my dad.

my friends got hitched beautifully. It's weird that so many people from my graduating class are getting married, but this is one that i 100% agree with and support. I love both morgan & susan so much and wish them nothing but happiness.

It was awesome to be able to see roommate amelia again. I bought AM & PM yoga from target and have done both programs. It's gonna be good, i've lost a lot of flexablilty since ... before. But i'm super-excited to improve now.

Also, I got new glasses, and i can see for the first time in like two weeks. score.

While I was in KC, I finally finished Reading Lolita In Tehran. It is a great book. Today at the library I picked up Creating An Islamic State and Madame Bovary Both because of Nafisi's book.

Today I got that pesky menengoccocal vaccine. yeah. try to google that, be-yoch! and now my arm is sore, but due to that danged law, I have to to live in the dorm next year.

yoga time.
~dana.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home