9.03.2004

shake it, shake it.

wow. i went out at 10:30 this evening and ran around campus for 26:45 in that time, i saw two "cops" i'm pretty sure they were real ones and not just DPS though. i was kinda worried that they might try to stop me. but no! so yay. this is my longest time out running. i'm not really sure how far i went, because it was just on campus. it felt really good though. until the end there, where my knees were starting to feel it. so i've been looking at strenght training things so i can try to fix that.

went to walmart after classes. bra shopping sucks. just so you know. i'm completely the wrong size to buy any type of clothing other than socks. i swear. my boobs are too small for my chest, and my waist is too large for my hips. nothing ever fits me.

on top of this, i haven't been eating very well. i just can't make myself eat union food. my roommate and i went to walmart today for the main purpose of getting food, other than from campus. and then i couldn't even eat much of that. on top of this, i don't have time to eat lunch T/R. so i'm in need of your helpful portable foods.

also, if either of you have come across a webpage with a good human body muscular system, i'd like it (i just want those major muscles, quads, hamstrings, biceps, ect...) i know the general places of these muscles, i just forget the details.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home