7.15.2004

making out like a bandit.

Oh holy crap! Blogger looks different.

Today was a shopping-filled day! Totally got a new pair of running shoes. I'll try them out tomorrow. I also had a double dose of Target today as well. yay for microfiber socks! the second trip provided yoga blocks & strap along with a new purse and a pedometer. The mall was very productive. Shoes, and a bob marley patch. Well, that was basically it. I got chocolate and then it compeletely melted in the truck because I absolutley had to stop by Barnes & Noble. I now have 12 Russian stories in Russain & English. Score.

it felt like i got a lot more than that, must have been all the running clothes that i bought but decided not to buy. way too much of the trying on of clothes today. much too much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home