9.09.2004

as kelbe said "its such a freaking small world"

okay, so today in health my prof told us that cardiovascular disease is the number one killer (i think pertaining to america). But really, should that surprize anyone. Have you ever thought about how much work that muscle does? It pumps blood all the time. It doesn't get 48 hours to recover after "working out" It is just constantly in motion.Every day, every night, without ceasing. I am a generally squimish person, I genuinely don't like thinking about blood flowing through my body. In Zo, I would cringe when we would talk about any animal's cardiovasuclar system. I can feel it pulsing through my wrists. Listening to someone's heartbeat makes mine go faster. As is writing this post. But seriously. I'm impressed.

Blood. The LifeForce, if you will. The heart. It's an amazing thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home